Adrian Motherhouse Campus - Virtual Tour

Holy Rosary Chapel

Holy Rosary Chapel, which is Gothic in style, was built under the direction of Mother Camilla Madden. Mother Camilla’s desire was to build a large house for God. Construction began in 1905 and ended in 1907.

 
  Previous
 
Next

 

© 2006 Adrian Dominican Sisters — Adrian, Michigan, USA — Webmaster