Basic Facts Sheet
Adrian Dominican Sisters
1257 East Siena Heights Drive
Contact: Lura Mack
Loan Fund Size: $3,500,000
Investment Range: $10,000 - $100,000
Average Investment: $45,000
Geographic Area: All areas in U.S. and international loans through intermediaries
Areas of Interest: Housing and small business development with a focus on women and the poor. Also interested in fostering cooperative development, community loan funds, community banks and credit unions, and micro-enterprise loan funds. Loans made directly to projects as well as through intermediaries. International loans must be made through intermediary organizations.
Loan Application Process:
1. Pre-application forms may be requested anytime from the PAB Office or at www.adriandominicans.org/mission_and_vision and are accepted anytime throughout the year.
2. After review and approval, full applications are sent.
3. Full applications should be submitted within the timeframe requested by the AI Coordinator, depending on fund availability.
4. Committee review generally takes place within two months of application.
5. Committee recommendations are made to the full Portfolio Advisory Board.
6. The General Council of the Congregation makes the final decision.
7. Loans are disbursed.